Who is the Brilex Group of Companies?
The Brilex Group of Companies was formed over the course of the past 15 years; however,
in 2010, the group was “officially” formed when Brilex Industries developed joint
ventures and partnerships with several other companies. Since the formation of The
Brilex Group of Companies, there have been two joint venture inceptions and one
Our group consists of seven member companies:
- Brilex Industries, Inc.
- Boltech, Inc.
- Quality Machine, LLC.
- Amrod Bridge & Iron, LLC.
- eneXa, Inc.
- Taylor-Winfield Technologies, Inc.
- BBM Railway Equipment, LLC
Each of the above companies service original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and
end users in the heavy industry worldwide, and each specialize in different industries.
Requests from virtually any industry can be accommodated through one of The Brilex
Group members’ specialties.
Our list of specialties include:
- fabrication, machining, complete assembly, rebuilding
- fabrication of steel components for the heavy civil construction industry
- coil joining, resistance welding, induction heating, automated assembly and arc
- innovative design and build of industrial equipment
- machined parts and "mic and make," or reverse engineering
- engineering and manufacturing of rolling stock assembly, maintenance and testing
- mechanical engineering, aeronautics, energy, defense and rail industries